Sadhana

"If someone says: What do you DO man? I say: I do Sadhana. Sure, but don't you lecture? Sure lecturing happens, but I'm doing my Sadhana. This trip is helping me get free of my ego. Because: if I get free of my ego, we ALL get free of OUR ego. Because: that's the way the trip works. Because: we're ALL THE SAME BEING and that's the problem -- we can only move as fast as we ALL can move... You can hear this message only as purely as I am pure. That's the way it boils down -- I can resonate with you in the highest place I am. So: I can do nothing for you but WORK ON MYSELF. You can do nothing for me but WORK ON YOURSELF!" -Ram Dass, Be Here Now

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself. If you want love, you must first love yourself. It's harder than it may seem, and it may not be what you believe, but Sadhana is the way to a happier and peaceful life. To be free of your ego would be a dream come true! To never worry about jealousy, your pride, or if you get the last word in the argument. To move past silly frustrations in the world that you're causing yourself. The best part of all of this? You can have that! You can be that person! You can work on yourself and practice Sadhana. This is a journey, a wonderful, beautiful journey, that you take to reach this peaceful place.

I'll leave this post short, sweet, and to the point... It's time for me to go work on myself. 

Comments

Popular Posts